These are the best 10 posts that this blog has to offer. They run the gamut of things discussed here, which includes assessment reform, progressive lesson design, and general education tomfoolery.
- Sorting M&M’s (Motivation and Grading)
- I Make My Own Bacon: How I Learned to Love Assessment
- To Drop or Not to Drop: A Well Tempered Discussion (Dropping the lowest score)
- Standards-Based Grading: Lowering Grades?
- “Standards-Based Grading” != “Retesting”
- Banana Batteries & Dan Meyer
- Did I Mention My Double-Major in Star Trek and Dungeons & Dragons?
- Riled Up: Stop Grading Homework, Please
- Standards-Based Grading: FAQ
- So, It Turns Out, Teaching Is Hard.